Ultimate Subaru Message Board

mnt washington july30 rallyx

for whatever reason it seems to be hit or miss, please try again. i don't know how to lower the size of the photos to post them directly to the board.

someone pointed out that closing and opening the window works best, sorry if it doesn't work.

Odd, it worked for me this time, first time. Cool pix; did the rain happen in the middle of the event or have you got a madman running a water truck? Looks like a great venue. I'd love to get up there, visit friends, and rallycross. I'm looking at the September date and hoping a local event doesn't fall on the same weekend. Thanks for posting the pix.

sorry bout the pictures being out of order. yeah the rain started as we were out at the resort for lunch, had to cut lunch short because none of us had covered our stuff. there were two course layouts and a total of 7 runs. the rain actually helped most of us as it kept us from digging in too deep. sideways was the order of the afternoon and the casualties for the day were a rear axel on a turbo impreza and (i'm not positive on this one) a throw out barring on a turbo legacy