Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

mnt washington july30 rallyx

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pheonix165

pheonix165

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • victoria bc (canada)

Posted 31 July 2006 - 11:15 PM

not sure how well this will work but here's a link http://pheonix165.sp...s/?_c02_owner=1

if it doesnt work the first time please reload the page. sorry but its in slide show format, just choose the speed and press play

#2 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 01 August 2006 - 12:15 AM

not sure how well this will work but here's a link http://pheonix165.sp...s/?_c02_owner=1

if it doesnt work the first time please reload the page. sorry but its in slide show format, just choose the speed and press play

Sorry link doesn't work for me.

#3 pheonix165

pheonix165

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • victoria bc (canada)

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:25 AM

for whatever reason it seems to be hit or miss, please try again. i don't know how to lower the size of the photos to post them directly to the board.

someone pointed out that closing and opening the window works best, sorry if it doesn't work.

#4 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:36 AM

Odd, it worked for me this time, first time. Cool pix; did the rain happen in the middle of the event or have you got a madman running a water truck? Looks like a great venue. I'd love to get up there, visit friends, and rallycross. I'm looking at the September date and hoping a local event doesn't fall on the same weekend. Thanks for posting the pix.

#5 pheonix165

pheonix165

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • victoria bc (canada)

Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:20 PM

sorry bout the pictures being out of order. yeah the rain started as we were out at the resort for lunch, had to cut lunch short because none of us had covered our stuff. there were two course layouts and a total of 7 runs. the rain actually helped most of us as it kept us from digging in too deep. sideways was the order of the afternoon and the casualties for the day were a rear axel on a turbo impreza and (i'm not positive on this one) a throw out barring on a turbo legacy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users