Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Can someone from Oregon do me a huge favor?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Seahag1978

Seahag1978

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,387 posts
  • Witch City

Posted 07 May 2007 - 08:59 PM

I'm co-ordinating the Kids' Tent for WBM '07 (Wicked Big Meet) www.wickedbigmeet.com and am gathering some meaningful items for the liddle-kiddle's goodie bags.

I ran across a .pdf of this item on a kids' safety website and tracked it here:
http://www.oregon.go...e/bikeengp1.jpg

They're free, and I only need 50 copies, but I can't get them because I'm not an Oregon citizen. Can someone order them and have them shipped to you and I'll pay the shipping from you to me. This isn't exactly honest but, they will go to a good cause.

My cheapo state doesn't provide anything like this, even though it's a state law for kids to wear helmets... :(

Thanks in advance!

#2 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:47 AM

I'm co-ordinating the Kids' Tent for WBM '07 (Wicked Big Meet) www.wickedbigmeet.com and am gathering some meaningful items for the liddle-kiddle's goodie bags.

I ran across a .pdf of this item on a kids' safety website and tracked it here:
http://www.oregon.go...e/bikeengp1.jpg

They're free, and I only need 50 copies, but I can't get them because I'm not an Oregon citizen. Can someone order them and have them shipped to you and I'll pay the shipping from you to me. This isn't exactly honest but, they will go to a good cause.

My cheapo state doesn't provide anything like this, even though it's a state law for kids to wear helmets... :(

Thanks in advance!

Mary, I have a few Oregon friends; if they can get them up to me, I can get them to you. I'll let you know. How much of a rush are you in?

#3 Seahag1978

Seahag1978

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,387 posts
  • Witch City

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:46 PM

Mary, I have a few Oregon friends; if they can get them up to me, I can get them to you. I'll let you know. How much of a rush are you in?

Thanks Ed!!! I need them by June 16, so if I need to have them sent priority I can do that. This particular brochure is very well done and I think it will be read by both the kids and their parents...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users