Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

2004 Legacy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_impreza555_*

Guest_impreza555_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2003 - 07:14 PM

When does the 04 Legacy arrive?? Im Looking at the 04 Outback Sport, but should i wait for the Legacy, it looks really sharp! ANyone know what kind of engine it has??

Tim

#2 Guest_Legacy777_*

Guest_Legacy777_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2003 - 08:56 PM

the 05 MY legacy will be the upgraded body. Engine will probably start with a base 2.5 n/a. and will have a varient of the 2.5 turbo motor that is in the forester & sti.

Probably will be available in mid-late 04

#3 Guest_subyluvr2212_*

Guest_subyluvr2212_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2003 - 10:11 PM

I think the new Motor Trend has a small little ditty dedicated to the 05 Legacy. Expect a 2.5L turbo four to fill in the gap between the 210-hp Forester and Baja and the 300-hp STi, somewhere around 280 hp.

#4 Guest_KGB4187_*

Guest_KGB4187_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2003 - 01:34 AM

Car and driver has an article on the Forester XT. The 2.5 in it isnt the same as the 2.5 in the STI. I'm tired so I dont remember the details, but its not the same ;)

#5 Guest_applegump_*

Guest_applegump_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2003 - 03:35 AM

In Europe, Subaru plans to have the 2.0 NA, 2.5 NA and a revised H6 with 245 hp.

#6 Guest_bagurk88_*

Guest_bagurk88_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2003 - 05:04 AM

i think that the new legacy will arrive in america later this year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users