Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lifted wagon spotted in Corvallis

My girlfriend, her dad and I were walking around downtown Corvallis at around 10, and we spotted a lifted ea82 wagon. It was red, had about a 4 inch lift, a sunroof, rectangular tubed bumpers, and was sitting on redrilled 6 lugs. Does it belong to a board member?

Edit: Sorry, no pics :(

Maroonish red???

I forget the guys name. Not a board member, but i bought an SPFI EA82 engine from him a few months ago. He gave me a great deal.

Otherwise, if you saw a bright red one, it may have been mine:grin:

I've seen that guy too, CMiller moved to Tigard. There is a bright red one that I've seen around, and the other day I saw a red and gray one, I THINK it was an EA81 though...

C Miller perhaps?

somewhat related note: I see a ton of (running) Peugeots in Corvallis.

lol I have one myself, but it's tags are expired so it's sitting in the garage at mom and dad's house. (It's turbo diesel so I'm sure some hippie will snatch it up once I sell it)

Dang, there's a lot of you in Core von die Valley isn't there? Wheeling trip! Oh wait, it's flat, nevermind :-p

Uh,,,, we are right at the foot of the coast range. In fact, right next to the highest peak in the coast range(Mary's Peak, 4185 ft.) You're thinking of Albany out in the middle of the valley.

There are plenty of mountains, just not right in the town proper.

I'd love a Corvallis wheelin trip. Like I said, I;'ve got the bright red Turbo wagon with 27's. And My buddy George has a lifted Silver Legacy with 225/75/15s.

Meet up at my shop????? on ???????? at ??????? o'clock.