Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Alliance meet?

Posted this on the Alliance board too.

My Mom is wanting to move back to Texas, sometime in May. Still working on the extact date. Will let you all know, as soon as I find out.

Want to come down and party, but Mom comes first.

On another note:

Get your backsides up here!!!! I've started on the '86. You all want parts, get up here and help me get them out.

Have Thurs, Fri, and Sunday to work on it. I go back to work on Mon the 5th.

Originally posted by TomRhere

Want to come down and party, but Mom comes first.

Good lick getting them up there Tom, they are either too busy ar too :burnout:!

You will see, last time was nothing to the BASH we are going to throw this time!

Josh!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

memorial day it is, from fri nite thru sunday

it will be at the carbola, anyone who wants to come early friday and stay over, help set up is welcome

the meet itself will be saturday, and if anyone camps out, sunday may have some BAJA'n

may 29-30 saturday being the emphasis. but 2 days for anyone who cant make it the first day

You know, I had no idea that Indiana was so "close". I might seriously have to head on up. Does anyone know a route from Lexington, KY, north? I think I'd rather take the Subaru bug west from Richmond on I-64 to Lexington Ky, and then head north, Rather than going through Pittsburg, and then heading west.

Hello, just did a mapquest search. Going north first cuts about 150 miles off of the total. So If I go, i'll do that.

i'm going to WV next weekend to do trogdor's ride, 400 miles, 6 hrs, one full tank of gas, on e way. it will cost about 50 bucks in gas.

i dont think you will be any farther than that

if you come, i invite you to stay over thru sunday, who wants to come all that way to turn around and leave? see if you can pull your local crowd, or arrange a carpool or caravan with the southern states