Ultimate Subaru Message Board

good to be back

hello everyone. i have been a member of usmb for quite awhile but havent been online much for the last couple years. im still driving the soobs and life is going great now. hope things are going well for everyone on this board, i met some good people on here and its good to be back.

hey kurt- well, i currently have a lifted 87 wagon from washington state that is nice. i also have a 88 hatch from colorado that has a 4 inch lift and has been modified into a "hatchbrat" complete with roll bars.

then there are a couple of parts cars in my yard that i cant seem to get rid of. im sure you know how that goes.

i am currently looking for a car for my daughter. she was driving a 87 gl wagon to school when another car pulled out in front of her while she was going 65 down the hiway. her car was totaled. the other car was totaled. the people in the other car are still in the hospital, unfortunatly. my daughter and my 2 sons walked away from the totaled out 87 soob.

she wants another one. says she wont drive anything else. the tow truck driver who hauled the car away told me he wants to get a subaru for his son. he said he has never seen a car take such a hard hit and hold up so well.

Edited by snowstormer
grammer