Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have a subaruuuuuuuuu!

Yes! It has been approximately 1 year and 3 months since I sold the Brat. I've acquired 3 diesels (all sold/traded now) and a Tercel since then, and I've been urging to hear that boxer sound ever since. Well finally today I made a deal with a gentleman to trade my rusty 240D for his 86 2WD 5MT GL wagon. Carb, runs very well, only like 216K or so and in pretty good shape. This will sort of be my ecomodding car that I'm not afraid to scratch or get too dirty (The Tercel is the Concours Queen). Fighting off my sure thing hangover in the morning to go get it will literally be the first thing I do in this new decade. I am sooooo happy to have a Ru again. Oh yeah, new clutch, too. Pics will come soon.:headbang:

There was a good roof rack and bike rack on the back, but I've already taken them and the rear wing off (aero drag) Couldn't resist attempting to ford the big mud pit right next to my house and got stuck. Haha, luckily a whole bunch of rocking got her loose. never gone "wheeling" 15 feet from my house before! Car runs very well, exhaust sounds great, very throaty yet still quiet, 213K, slight TOD, everything works I think. I'm very pleased with her so far.

side.jpg

hood.jpg

mud.jpg

Edited by SakoTGrimes

... I guess I lost track or confused... (happens alot) I thought you were living in CA.? so that is the comment of "in a mud hole 15 ft from your house" as you now have new home in Oregon....? Must have missed that post....

and now a new arival (Subaru) Congrats on your wagon... and those dice make the rig!

... I guess I lost track or confused... (happens alot) I thought you were living in CA.? so that is the comment of "in a mud hole 15 ft from your house" as you now have new home in Oregon....? Must have missed that post....

and now a new arival (Subaru) Congrats on your wagon... and those dice make the rig!

Never did live in the People's Republic of California, but moved from Medford to GP last year. Those dice are pretty sweet, aren't they? Came with the car.