Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2 row rad part #

Funny, I just put one in yesterday. I got mine from USA Radiators, part# 1269. The radiator itself is made by CSF. If you need the CSF number let me know, it is covered up the electric fan and I forgot to take a picture of it before I put the fan back on...

Just a note, I called USA Radiator before I bought mine to verify that it really was a 2-row radiator I was buying and their computer showed three in stock. I asked them to verify that they really were 2-row radiators and it turns out only one of them really was. So a word of caution, ask them to physically verify that it is a 2-row before they ship it to you.

X2 X2 X2 X2

And most of the parts shops will charge you more for the "2 row" and give you the EXACT same single row they have in their computers labled as a "single row".

Ever think about dropping a EJ rad in?

CSF did that to me, I was pissed, and they wouldnt give me a full refund, so I cancelled the payment. for once, credit card FTW I bought my 2 row from Performance Rad, it was in their store in 1 day, and in my car the day it came in.

Only complaint. The little brace peice of metal in the middle popped off the bottom, oh well.

Look up performance radiator and call them up, they will help you out!