Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Where can I find this corner light?

Hi guys, this car is from a friend, it is a US version that were not sold here in Chile, this guy had a minor accident and the corner light got crushed. It is impossible to find here in Chile, does anyone know about how can I get it shipped from USA?

Thanks!!

15024616640848788931140.jpg

Edited by Duraznov

does the orange go all the way across the light. or does it have a little bit of clear all the way around the orange lends?

i may have one.

Hi, thank you for the answer. I'll get a detailed pic of the good light in order to be completely sure about it.

Thanks again!

You will be looking for a USDM DL model for 1985-1989. The DL trimline had quad headlights instead of Composite, and the marker lite is specific to the DL headlight bezel, although the fitment to the fender is the same for any 1985-1994 ea82 DL/GL/Loyale/RX

suberdave, no problem, thank you anyway!! :)

markjw, I think that's the one, of course I'm completety interested on having it, please don't waste it or do anything even if it's wet... hehe. Now here is about 30°C so it will get dry soon :rolleyes:

Now the details... how???

Can it be shipped as a gift so I won't pay taxes? (I think since it's used I won't pay, but I'm not sure).

How do I pay you?. Money transfer, as UPS, DHL, WU, Afex?

I've never done this before, if you prefer we can continue by email.

Thanks!

Edited by Duraznov