Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RX 3 door rarity?

does it come with a few cases of oil ? :clap: yes i read that post..

i have to pull the intake bolts one at a time and seal them with RTV to keep the oil from pooling on my brand new intake (its a chevy thing) in the process now of replacing the entire brake system (its shot and was leaking brake fluid all over. then it needs all the ball joints, tie rod ends, and front axle ujoints and seals. (this is the expensive part cause i don't have a press for the ball joints, and the tie rods are siezed in the big steering bar.. and it needs front pads..

i knew i hated gm products for a reason... love my scooby..

does it come with a few cases of oil ? :clap: yes i read that post..

i have to pull the intake bolts one at a time and seal them with RTV to keep the oil from pooling on my brand new intake (its a chevy thing) in the process now of replacing the entire brake system (its shot and was leaking brake fluid all over. then it needs all the ball joints, tie rod ends, and front axle ujoints and seals. (this is the expensive part cause i don't have a press for the ball joints, and the tie rods are siezed in the big steering bar.. and it needs front pads..

i knew i hated gm products for a reason... love my scooby..

Just think of it this way; if you add a quart every 500 miles, you NEVER have to change the oil. It's always fresh!

I'd say checking out the RX wouldn't hurt. There's 3 kinds of people with cars just sitting in their driveway; people who want them gone, people who will never sell them, and people like me who insist on learning everything the hard way!