Ultimate Subaru Message Board

235x60 r16 geolanders on a 02 obw

They gonna fit? I mean, i am not worried about height, worried about profile width causing rub. I'll probably make it through the winter on my mxv4's but i'll need new tires after all the spinning in winter. I've debated geolanders, gt2's and bfg's but the geolander seems like most logical choice for me. I drive through muddy fields, the tread of a bfg or gt2 isn't gonna help in the mud much at all as it won't shed any mud, i've watched my friends KO's and GT2's turn into just as much of slicks at my mvx4s.

i've thought about the 215/70 route too. then i have a lot more options, and i am pretty sure there are people on the forums running both sizes... just kinda unsure. I like the geolanders treading, actually has some to the sides. When my current obw becomes my second car and goes up 4 more inches (6 inch lift) i'll probably get new calipers that actually fit with a 15" so i have way more selection in at tires. also figure a way to put coilovers on em.

Edited by lesstutrey