Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey all,

Not sure if this goes here...mods feel free to move. 

I am opening my "suby shop" for the summer. Many members on this board can vouch for my work. 

I am usually about half of what the dealership or independents shops want for repairs. 

My specialty is head gaskets, and timing belts....but I do everything else as well.

I can do everything from mild to wild....custom work, not a problem. 

I am/was a professional technician and have about 20 years of experience working on cars in general. The last 9 have been solely on subies. 

Better catch me why you can, and take advantage of economical repairs, done right, and done to above and beyond factory specs, because when school starts again and I have eager, future little auto techs to teach, the shop will be closed for bit. 

So if you're living in or around the Spokane Wa area, PM me and we can discuss the details of your suby repair needs. 

Thanks for you consideration. 

Mugs

Edited by Mugs

W0RD gald someone else is trying to keep these cars on the road, I swear people do the darndest things to these subys! I'm based in cali and trying to get my own subaru repair business off the ground. atm I'm dealing with a poor women who has had 3 tps replacements but no actual diagnostic work just parts throwers...... I didn't know the wiring could be so brittle have you had any wiring harness problems where more than half the strands in a given wire are broken under the plastic shielding?