Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey everyone.

Just came out to the car and got a cel, asked wife when it came on and she said 2 days ago..just checked it and got p1133. We are on our way out.. I think it is 02 sensor issue. I will search it out when I get home. But thought I would toss it out here before leaving the driveway. 02? Anyone deal with this code? 2000 Subaru legacy l. Thanks, Geo

Edited by Rpm90001

• 3 weeks later...

The code I got was something to do with the heater circuit, I believe this will be the front o2 sensor? Has anyone used a Bosch sensor from autozone? Exact fit sensor? $104 and I have $25 off that. Car will be sold this week.

Any advice / comments? I know oem is best, but if this one works..I'm happy not spending $150

Thanks,

Geo

FSM definition: P1133 Front A/F Sensor Heater Circuit High Input.

Bosch is OE.

My cars original was a Bosch. I have a 95 with original Bosch sensor. I bet if you look at yours it will say Bosch on the side too.

Some may have had Denso, and I've seen Denso sensors for a bit less $$ than Bosch sensors, but it really doesn't matter as long as you get the correct type of sensor. Double check that the connector on yours matches the connector pictured for the part you plan to buy.

You may need an A/F ratio sensor rather than a standard Oxygen sensor. Often the only visible difference is the shape of the connector. The alignment notches may be on different sides.

Edited by Fairtax4me