Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My XV isn't even a year old but like I was saying in my intro thread--being my 1st new car in a long time and my 1st Subaru ever, I decided to lease it. Now? I'm already a lifer and looking at other models for fun. I "ALMOST" bought a WRX just for the fun factor--but I have my bike for that. So for now I'm more than happy with my Crosstrek--I will say though, I just saw the Forester Turbo in the site and man that is one sweet looking ride! Plus a turbo and I believe there is a tow package?? That's about all you'll ever need!

Just curious if anyone is in the market for this yet and what the general feeling is?

Go with the power (turbo) and you will never go back. My first Subie was an 03 Outback Limited with the 2.5 engine. Second Subie, my current car 08 Outback XT Limited. It's got the 2.5 turbo WRX engine, 4 cyl. fuel economy with 6 cyl. power, I love it. Third Subie, my wives 11 3.6 Outback limited. I will definitely buy another Subie but I'll never have another with the standard 4 cyl. engine. Just didn't have enough get up and go for me. Don't know how the new Foresters XT's run, have not driven one, but they have a 2.0 turbo engine in them. Same HP rating as 2.5 but 30 less cubic inches. No replacement for displacement.