Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Member / First Time Subaru Owner

New Subaru Forester 2017 -

Am experiencing low speed acceleration "stutter" between 15-30 mph.Similar to driving a stick shift and shifting into higher gear too early. (not smooth)

Has any anyone else experienced this? . Assuming that it stems from all wheel drive / transmission / torque converter.

Hi Bill R, welcome to the USMB!  Since your car is brand new, I'd suggest you take it back to the dealer ASAP and have them fix it.  (And if they try to tell you it's "normal" ask to drive another new Forester to see if it feels the same.)  At least that will get the problem documented and on record.

Good luck--and let us know how it goes.

Hello everyone, I am new to subaru and to this board. I purchased a used Outback 2011 3.6r Limited; I've had it for about a month and like it a lot. It is my daily driver. I am looking to do a few mods just to give it better response without affecting reliability and some suspension upgrades for better handling specially the rear suspension.