Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ECU Wiring Diagram for '88 GLW

Troubleshooting a no-run situation, think I have it narrowed down to a ground problem with the ECU.  Does anyone have a wiring diagram that shows the pinout of the ECU?  I just needa figure out which wires going to it are for ground, ignition, battery power, etc.  The diagrams I've found were rather vague.  And I'd like to rule out any wiring issues or poor ground connections before throwing a new ECU at it.

If anyone has any ideas, what happens is that the car will crank over fine, but the coil is not sparking, and the fuel pump won't turn on.  I've verified that the coil is getting power when ignition is on, and swapped the coil with a known good one.  And if I ground out the blue/black wire at the fuel pump relay, the relay will actuate and the fuel pump will kick on, but the car still won't start.  All fuses pass visual inspection and test fine. So for whatever reason, it seems that the ECU is not grounding.

Edited by Cyfun