Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Justyfying engine origin.

canajun2eh, we should get together some time and go for an xt6 cruise... the only two I've ever ridden in/driven, are mine... nobody around here likes soob's. your approx. 88 miles away,and that's the closest I've found anyone!

(sorry for the hijack :( )

canajun2eh, we should get together some time and go for an xt6 cruise... the only two I've ever ridden in/driven, are mine... nobody around here likes soob's. your approx. 88 miles away,and that's the closest I've found anyone!

(sorry for the hijack :( )

You're right. Potsdam isn't far from here -- just a pleasant day trip.

My XT6 isn't licensed right now. It's still parked in my garage, waiting to have some air suspension issues sorted out, and to have a couple of holes in the trunk fixed. It also has several rust holes just below the windshield that need to be fixed. The car won't pass a safety inspection without these repairs. I'll get it on the road next spring.

There's another XT6 owner here in town. His car is working -- I fixed his air suspension for him, along with the power steering and a few other minor issues. It just needed a front strut and a set of air line O-rings. His car originally came from NYC, so it doesn't have the adjustable height control mine has.