Ultimate Subaru Message Board

North Carolina Autocross...

Is anyone from the board going to be there Dec. 4 in Four Oaks for the Autocross/Rallycross (I can't remember which one or the difference). I am from Raleigh and I am heading out there. I am just going to watch and I hope it will be a fun day. I believe WJM is going to be racing. Hope to see some soobs out there.

What's up goat. I'm just north of Durham b4 Roxboro, in Rougemont. There is an 89 gl for sale here for $900 i saw , but it's an auto. It's really cute....red, has 4WD decals(stock) on the sides, and the guy says it runs well,a/c, but he won't budge on the price(I offered him $500)I'm looking for a 5sp anyway. I can get an 86' 4wd 5sp for $400 but it needs a clutch ,the guy says, and who knows whatelse. Anyway, I didn't know about the rallycross, besides my sons bday party is that day.

Camoman, I am going to look at an 88 gl this week, probably fri. or sat., that is in Durham. It is a wagon but its 2wd. Guy is asking $600 so I'm thinking he will go lower to get some money for Christmas. Did the wagon for $900 have any rust on it?

Not sure but it looked really clean as far as the body goes. It's on Horton rd.

Ya take Guess rd north then turn right at Cross Creek shoppin ctr right after you pass NAPA. Then you can't miss it on the right. It's red and parked in the yard.

The # is 471-3418. Let me now how it goes. It's got really cool graphics and would be killer with a lift . I want a 5sp so I'm not going to drool over it anymore, lol. Last i saw it was Mon. evening. It's prob still there.

ALSO: Just now, I talked to the guy with the 86'4wd5sp that needs a clutch and I think I just talked him down to $250!!! Wish me luck, he's going to call me tomorrow!