Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Custom 3-door taillights:) Now with PICS of install...

think it looks nice....its different...even if the stock lights look nice....if no one ever tried something new and different with there cars we would all be driving around in volvos. I think one of the main reasons why most of the people here are into these subs is because they are a blast to play with....an whenever they drive by someone in their lifted sub covered in mud and that person stares at them....it makes them grin inside. Personally the circles arent my favorite look but its awesome...it certainly got my attention and it looks like it caught the attention of some others....and differences are what get people thinking. Im sure everyone had negative feedback for the first lifted station wagon they noticed... but because someone didn't really mind what everyone else thought..a whole lot of cool things started to spawn from that. hey and most of all, we cant let all of those little mugen cool kids have all the flashy ricing fun....lets get em. If your having fun doing what your doing....then keep on cooking up that rice...im about to put a pot of it on the stove as well, and have a blast doing it.