Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Parts fiches or pictures required!

hey guys. first off, I am stupid :banghead:

so I took my EA82T all to pieces due to broken ring on #4 (which included a cracked piston), replaced every wear-item I could think of and am now putting it all back together. I have case + all guts together, full refurnished heads back on, cam carriers back on, and I put all the pulleys, belts, oil/water pump on the front.

i HAVEN'T put any of the intake, throttle body, injection, alternator, etc. on yet BECAUSE there are some brackets that I don't know/can't remember where the heck they go. So having not taken pictures at this stage of disassembly is coming back to bite me. Does anyone have pics of the topside "undressed", or even Subaru parts fiches would help. I can't locate the following brackets (no laughing please)

-Alternator mount (with the thru bolt)

-Alternator slide

-some strange bracket that is secured with 3 Torx bolts in a triangle configuration

that's all (i think). To whomever decides to help me, Mr. Dimwit, out I am very appreciative.