Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Check with CCR in Denver - I got mine from them and it's been fine.... just wish I'd have had the time to get a WRX motor instead... 2.5s have no guts to them

then again, i grew up on big V8s and now ride 1000cc sportbikes... if my car could accelerate like my bike... i'd live in a box!!!

back on track - http://www.ccrengines.com - Emily and Rick REALLY know their stuff

Thanks for the info. Subie Gal your car is very nice (saw the photos in another thread). Rigfennid, you may want to start looking for a nice box. :) There is a tuning firm in England that sells a steetable WRX with 700 plus hp. Docile enough to putter around town, but able to 0-60 in 2.5 sec and the quarter somewhere in the nines at 143 or thereabouts without nitrous. Hit the nitrous and its good for more (about 800 plus hp). My copy of EVO magazine is at work so these numbers are approximate. I would guess these numbers are pretty close to a lot of bikes.