Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sand lake Oregon July 4th

sweetness! I'm going to be there for a day at least...I had fun in Florence dunes.. so I know I'll be good at sand lake!

By the way If ya wanna venture over to TSF(tillamook state forest) I know the area very well and have done 90% of the 'more difficult' trails...

sweetness! I'm going to be there for a day at least...I had fun in Florence dunes.. so I know I'll be good at sand lake!

By the way If ya wanna venture over to TSF(tillamook state forest) I know the area very well and have done 90% of the 'more difficult' trails...

Newburg thats where my sister lives,

TSF yes maybe one afternoon, will be good to see you again ,last and only time was at WCSS7 Scott

• 3 weeks later...

if i can convince my dad to make a detour on the convoy home to washington. i'll swing by for a quick run. but i have to take it easy if i do. cause i got to drive back to gig harbor. the plan i'm pushing for is be there around the 5th, stay the night, play early in the morning or evening and head out to washington. not a for sure, but i'll try to convince my dad to detour the convoy.