Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sorry for the absence I've been working alot.

11,000 miles on my 96 2.2L AWD came with a 2.5L still don't know if the trans were the same but it runs like a ***************! WOO HOO!

4 oil changes with 10w30 whatever Auto Zone has on sale oil with Lucas heavy Duty Oil stabalizer and 1 extra trans change with the Lucas and the GM limited slip rear end oil Earl Duff Subaru sold me but she gets 24.6 mpg and i'm running the Ice Cold Air on High the whole time delivering pizza's and mail out of it daily!

I've found these Michelin tires to my liking. I got them used at Earl Duff for a hundred bucks and I've yet to hear a squeel....damn sure aint no wheel spin. i forgot what it was like after having my gl-10 turbo wagon!...which wasn't see past post....

I've just got to say that Subaru does build the most functional,easy to work on,simple,dependable, able to carry an extra alt,batt. cables,plugs,fuel fiter,oil and filter...don't forget the filter is exposed and a spare has always been a must for me. Cables, 256 pc. craftsman tool set the fits in under the back where the tire is...once again WOO HOO....still flat in the back!

Golf clubs, extra battery just mostly for the boat. but it's always full charged. and a blanket..I do not fear being stuck,,,sure as i say this I will.

Anyway I've gotten lots of help and entertainment here and nipper i envy your gauge cluster:headbang:

JOF

Golf clubs, extra battery just mostly for the boat. but it's always full charged. and a blanket..I do not fear being stuck,,,sure as i say this I will.

JOF

That might be enough of a karma "buy-back" to get you through.

My 97 Legato is the most stable thing in my life now, and I've got a good job and a great relationship. I actually get a feeling of relief when I get in it.

I'm getting it up to the level where I might consider insuring it (for collision) just to cover the loss of companionship. It's easy to love thse cars.