Ultimate Subaru Message Board

34th Annual Halloween Party!

• 3 weeks later...

Mary...unless I have to work I am still planning on being there...Let me know what time you would like me/us to show ( Tommy is iffy..there is a Hockey game and he is sooo die hard). I am debating on bringing Rocky up to show off...You havent seen my XT6 is person have you?

You still have to tell me what to bring.. I would feel wierd bringing nothing

If you bring rocky I will trade you a lifted loyale ride for an XT6 ride...

DEAL!!:clap: ...as long as there is a place around I can let you see what a low mileage XT6 can do;) :grin::slobber: :slobber: I hope you dont mind the lack of carpet..I still havent gutted the car to put the new in..will do over the winter. I dont know about a ride in a lifted Loyale...I am looking for a new Loyale or EA82 wagon to do a lift on...if I take a ride in one it will make me want one and miss my Loyale more:grin: .

OH! Tommy said he will tape the Hockey Game so he is coming. Our costumes?? I am coming as a fat chick and he is a guy with a mullet.:lol: :lol: :lol: Got the directions printed out..just need to clean up the car and do once over.

What time? Oh, and send me a set of directions too, this time i'll try and not get lost in salem and end up on the wrong side of the bridge.

You can't here from there... LOL! All kidding aside, I don't know how to get here from there. I'll send addy and you can Mapquest. The party starts at 5 but anytime late afternoon.

We plan on leaving here between 11 and 12..supposed to be raining so we will be taking our time....see ya tomorrow:banana:

Scattered showers, we just put up a second tent... with 70 degree weather who'll want inside?

I sent an email with some alternate route directions from 128 in case the traffic coming into town is hellish... I'll send them to Devan too.

Sorry to disapoint..but I think we are just going to bring the impreza up...its pouring out and I still havent gone over the Rockster ( check oil etc) and his trunk still need emptied and stuff swapped from the Imp ( travel stuff..jack etc).

On a good note...I am making home made banana bread and pumpkin bread to bring up:grin: ..OK back to the kitchen;)

Back from Marys..sorry we couldnt stay longer but I had to worry about the dog ( she was a very very good girl..no messies!!) Nice meeting everyone and 91Loyales lifted wagon is just plain badazz!!. Mary has one of the nicest Halloween set ups ever!..that coffin with the smoke that smelled like beer...too cool!:lol: .

Saw the Brats up close and all I have to say is WOW!!:eek: the work into them is amazing!

Anyway..oober tired going to bed now