Ultimate Subaru Message Board

All U-pull it people

I need a driver's marker light for an SVX if anyone sees one :) Also need both headlights, center grille piece, and driver's fender. The fender isn't a priority though unless it is pearl white, as that is the color of my SVX. Will pay w/ paypal.

Hopefully I can get a good deal this way, since I don't want to spend an arm and a leg lol, but if they still want a crapload, the only thing I REALLY need at the moment is the corner light with the bulb socket and pigtail.

i'll put it on my list of crap, there was a couple svxs out there last time i was out there. was there any kind of face lifts with the svxs, like you would need stuff from only certain years

and what would a crapload be?

I need a driver's marker light for an SVX if anyone sees one :) Also need both headlights, center grille piece, and driver's fender. The fender isn't a priority though unless it is pearl white, as that is the color of my SVX. Will pay w/ paypal.

Hopefully I can get a good deal this way, since I don't want to spend an arm and a leg lol, but if they still want a crapload, the only thing I REALLY need at the moment is the corner light with the bulb socket and pigtail.

man it was busy out there. but i got a full rear disc swap from a turbo gl for like 25 bucks.

also there was no SVXs out there.

hey mike how did you find out about the discount day. They didn't have any signs what so ever. If you didn't know you would have never known.

but good stuff none the less.

Never you fear, last summer everything was half on on the 4th of july, and they were serving up hot dogs and soda. I believe this is a yearly practice, (at least I'm hoping it is, I need some parts! :) )

But you might wanna give them a call yourself.

• 3 weeks later...