Ultimate Subaru Message Board

gsr for sale

Have another GSR to restore. And no sorry I don't have a spare badge. Will catch up with you oneday James. I just bought a Subaru Omega coupe for my daughter. She picked it up from CHCH yesterday.

also do you have an spare rear GSR badge or Know some one that has one? my one is missing it

thanxs

Is the dl1400 on trademe yours? I have one the same. But intend to keep it and restore it as well. the other GSR is a 74. We plan to hot it up. Not keep it standard. Maybe put a EJ20 in if it will fit.

cool what year gsr? any special plans your going to do to it?

im thinking off selling my xt6 and im trying to sell my other 1400 too the DL. im doing an bit off work to my gsr at the moment. water pump packed an sad :(

yeas thats mine well im part owner off it.

will sell it for less just would like it to go to an good home aye.

you can check to see if it fits. i did ask an guy i know for measurements of an ej20T block but by the mesurements it seemed liked it would be to wide to fit in. also think an EA81 mite just fit in but there wont be much space on each side of the rocker cover and frame? its been an long time tho so would have to have an check. measurements i mite had been given mite had been wrong etc.

would you keep it an Front wheel drive or try make it 4wd?

i would like to fit an subaru 6 cylinder in to 1400 coupe and make it 4wd

heres an point Y not use an EZ30 they are only 100mm longer than an legacy block and heard they not as wide too?

Was that GSR you told me about thats in central?

Thanks ELAD. How is your brother. Hope he enjoyed his stay. when are you coming over. And james well I don't know if to make it 4wd but it will be fast (very fast)

hello kevin

realy hope your gsr will find good home,if i had the money i"d bring her here...

but at list we have some great memories from your amazing car :)

?ui=1&realattid=0.1&attid=0.1&disp=thd&view=att&th=10a7f09e954c7b60