Ultimate Subaru Message Board

2.5RS to STi retrofitting questions

Xise

Hi, I don't know a ton about the difference between these cars aside from the obvious ones. I have an 04 RS and want to get sti coilovers/brembo brake rotors/calipers from the 04 sti. Does anyone know if these are simply bolt on or is the lug assembly different? I believe 04 RS is 5x100. This is going to be my first mod on the car before i really have to get into doing a motor swap so I want the chassis and suspension to be ready for a cosworth block. I am going to keep my 2.5 RS badges on the car so no one will be the wiser.....but if i need to gut my entire suspension and swap all of it for sti parts before i can get coilovers and brakes i might just sell the RS and buy an STi. Hopefully it will be nice and easy bolt on goodness...like buildinga snap-tite model lol.

almost forgot, when doing an engine swap from an RS EJ25 to the sti ej257...can i keep my AC condensor or does it get in the way??

Edited by Xise
forgot 1 thing

• 4 weeks later...