Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

When lifting your ROO...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ru4x4ever

ru4x4ever

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:12 PM

Make sure to check all fluid lines for clutch cables and such. On the way to work the coolant line that supplies and returns to the H. core was pulled on enough to split a big hole in it blowing all, every drop of coolant out in a matter of a city block!!! wasent fun a 630 this morning. But with some roadside repair with a razorblade and a flat head screw driver all is
fixed :banana: :banana: :banana: So be sure to take that extra minute to look over it all :cool: Pics of the new lift will be posted tonight or Friday!!
-Sean

#2 ru4x4ever

ru4x4ever

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 19 February 2004 - 04:40 PM

I went out to chec the roo on my lunch and saw that the top and bottom main hoses are pretty snug also so i better change them all before going to the coast (Brookings OR) this weekend!:D
-Sean

#3 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 19 February 2004 - 07:13 PM

It may not be an issue for you but i had the fuel line coming off the back of the gas tank pulled snug in a fitting elbow so that is shut off the fuel flow, i was able to make it arround the block and back into the shop just as it stalled, got her on the lift and figured out the problem, just so you know, if you want to check that out as well, mine is an Ea-82 so that may make a difference

#4 ru4x4ever

ru4x4ever

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 20 February 2004 - 01:33 AM

Hey thanks for the heads up on that, im also watching the brake lines since they are also un-bracketed :cool: some of the guys (Rogue Roo's) came over and we choped up some other ideas about custom skid plates and carb stuff:D
-Sean

#5 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 20 February 2004 - 01:44 AM

also constantly check your bolts. especially before your first big wheeling trip!! trust me.

http://usmb.net/gall...The-HP/Pict0066
pics of little roo the first weekend after the first lift kit.
http://www.angelfire...es/Pict0074.JPG

#6 ru4x4ever

ru4x4ever

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 20 February 2004 - 01:47 AM

IM on the photo shop right now trying to get the pics posted !!
-Sean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users