Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

hey im a new guy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 95legwagon

95legwagon

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • west hartford

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:48 PM

hey whats up! names jarrid. i live in ct and i own a 95 subaru legacy wagon. ive got alot of experience in automotive but these subarus are different for sure! well take it easy everyone! :clap:

#2 grossgary

grossgary

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 19,893 posts
  • WV

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

welcome aboard, you'll come right along in figuring it out. they're really easy - alternator, a/c compressor, power steering all take a matter of minutes to replace. timing belts are rather easy...etc, so just plug along and you'll come to like the car.

95 is a good year - don't run it hot or out of oil and they can last as long as you care to maintain them. which around here means rust kills them first.

#3 95legwagon

95legwagon

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • west hartford

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:30 AM

thanks! yea i love my sooby! first one ive owned n got it for a steal! got it with 98k in almost mint condition for $1000! its @ 110k now....no major problems except idle air control valve and duty c! ive been readn these forums for awhile and just decided to join cuz i wanna be apart of this site :)

thanks for the tip btw lol

-jarrid-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users