Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

NEED helpej 1.8 ej2.2T

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kjester

kjester

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • bend

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:53 AM

ok I got myself in a mess tryn to make my 1995 imreza a 2.2T and I had a ej1.8 in it . I had to use the 1.8 harness and throttle body and fuel and vacuum rail. and used the 2.2t intake. problem is i dont know where the vacuum line go because i didnt mark them :banghead: and now i dont know what sensors are which i tried lookin in a repaire manual but the diagram is to small to follow, here are the some pics.Help:banghead: :dead:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by kjester, 10 March 2012 - 01:09 PM.

#2 GeneralDisorder

GeneralDisorder

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 20,279 posts
  • Portland

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

The 1.8 harness will not run the 2.2T. It has no provision for running the turbo and has NO knock sensor support at all. It will not understand the larger injectors, etc. With all the differences in the 1.8 ECU and harness it's really not a good choice. You need a stand-alone or use the 22T harness and ECU.

GD

#3 kjester

kjester

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • bend

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

update got vacuum figured out i think . next hard part we'llsee if we can repin ecu i say we cause i cant do it with out chims help:drunk:

Edited by kjester, 06 April 2012 - 11:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users