Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Attn: Oregon-dwellers attending WCSS6 (a little help?)

Hi everybody,

I was getting all excited about driving down to Oregon for WCSS6 this year, until I found out that I have to be in class 2500 miles away the next morning. SOOOOOO..... it looks like I've got a free ticket with Alaska Airlines, which means that I could potentially fly down and back and get to see most if not all of the show. I'm just wondering about a few logisitical things.

If it would work out for anybody to hook me up with a ride to the show (I have no idea where it is in proximity to any major airports), that would be AWESOME! I would be more than willing to give some cash or parts from my stash to anybody that can give me a ride. If that could work for someone, where is the nearest major airport that I could fly into?

Maybe next year it will work out to drive down, but this is really my only option this time. I'll just take a bunch of pictures of Roxanne and bring 'em with me.

If anybody can help me out, please let me know so I can plan ahead.

Thanks a bunch,

Kelly

Well, let me know when your flight would be coming in, pitch in a lil bit for gas + airport parking (1.50 half hour) and I can come get ya and take ya back to the airport. I am prolly gonna stay up in Portland the night before, not sure. Either way, I'm only an hour from the airport, and the airport is about an hour and a half from where the show is.

That sounds perfect, as Portland often has direct flights from Anchorage. I'll probably know for sure whether or not I'm going by sometime in June. Whenever I finalize my plans I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

:grin: he he, I can't wait!:grin: