Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

So we went campin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,619 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

got Aleas buggy goin , it started life as a 88 EA82 turbo wagon , its been shortened 20" and now has a webered EA82

#2 tron

tron

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Northern California

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:33 PM

sweet man!
Its like an off road magic carpet!
:-p

#3 Jamus

Jamus

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Southern WV

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

That is awesome, exactly what I want to build, maybe easier to get in and out of. Any more pics of it? It must weigh next to nothing.

#4 Scott in Bellingham

Scott in Bellingham

Lets go wheelin!!

• Members
  • 3,619 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

That is awesome, exactly what I want to build, maybe easier to get in and out of. Any more pics of it? It must weigh next to nothing.

its not finished, Ill be adding more bars and some sheetmetal and cut the bar for doors, this will be my daughters , its going to be Pink and Ill make another for me , mine will run a EJ22 , I live out in the woods and its a fun nimble rig, gets in and around spots I couldnt do with a full car

#5 Jamus

Jamus

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Southern WV

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:41 PM

Those reasons, and a free 86 soob is what has me wanting to build something similar. It's my theory that something like that should be able to go where the rhinos and other 2-seaters go, for a lot cheaper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users