Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Got a code out of the trans, Duty C. Next step?

I have been to all of the Harry's, the one in Allentown just had a big fire, not sure if they are open yet or not.  I just did not have the time to go junkyarding this month.  It was just easier to buy it and have it shipped to get the lift cleared.  I know the shop where the car is is supposed to put a motor in a Sebring conv. this coming Monday so time is at a premium.

Well everyone,  today was the DAY.  I just picked up the car from the shop and as I pulled out of his drive, I floored it and.... NO SLIP!!!   Got AWD finally!!!   No torque steer, no more spinning front tires, no more ATF light flashing 16 times.   Car handles great, got to go looking for a good twisty road to see how it sticks to it.  

Thanks again to everyone that helped with this project with their comments, they really made a huge difference. 

Mark & Karen

Well everyone,  today was the DAY.  I just picked up the car from the shop and as I pulled out of his drive, I floored it and.... NO SLIP!!!   Got AWD finally!!!   No torque steer, no more spinning front tires, no more ATF light flashing 16 times.   Car handles great, got to go looking for a good twisty road to see how it sticks to it.  

Thanks again to everyone that helped with this project with their comments, they really made a huge difference. 

Mark & Karen

Take it down Rt 191 toward Stroudsburg. Very hilly and twisty.