Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who lives by Aaron's auto wrecking??

I need a favor of someone I can reasonably trust. In this situation I need someone to deliver a check to "The Scooby" at Aaron's Auto Wrecking and pick up the KYB Struts for me and hold on to them til I can get up to the Seattle Area. I'll pass afew bucks your way for your trouble/gas for helping out.

Ed? Austin? Tex? Matt? (trying to think who else I know up there that may live close)

I'd prefer to do this with someone I've met before so I know you wont run off with my struts :lol:

I need a favor of someone I can reasonably trust. In this situation I need someone to deliver a check to "The Scooby" at Aaron's Auto Wrecking and pick up the KYB Struts for me and hold on to them til I can get up to the Seattle Area. I'll pass afew bucks your way for your trouble/gas for helping out.

Ed? Austin? Tex? Matt? (trying to think who else I know up there that may live close)

I'd prefer to do this with someone I've met before so I know you wont run off with my struts :lol:

i can run it by i saw shean last sat at aarons.....sparkster

i can run it by i saw shean last sat at aarons.....sparkster

like what iam i going to do with your struts? hahahahhah .if you want to mail me a ck contact me Miles(sparkster

and shean knows me also .....but its up to you i could pick 'm up on sat let me know

If you can get the check up to me at the Rallycross this weekend, I can make time to deliver the check and pick up your shocks/struts. I'll put them in my beige wagon for delivery down to Portland (I'd like the get the wagon down to you before the end of this month--whether or not I deliver the struts for you). ---Ed---

like what iam i going to do with your struts? hahahahhah .if you want to mail me a ck contact me Miles(sparkster

and shean knows me also .....but its up to you i could pick 'm up on sat let me know