Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Arvada Colorado Moving help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ShawnW

ShawnW

Subaru Master Technician

• Administrator
  • 12,941 posts
  • Denver, Colorado

Posted 22 July 2004 - 03:33 PM

Anybody able to help unload a truck in Arvada on August 1st?

4833 Flower Court Is the address. This is in Arvada along I-70 between Wadsworth and Kipling.

I haven't got a local telephone # yet my Iowa number is 319-621-6496. If you are able to lend a hand with a couch, washer, dryer, etc that will be great, just drop me a ring or email me before I leave Iowa for the address. Beer/Pizza (or substitute your request) will be provided to the help.

Thanks!

#2 offroadsubaruguy

offroadsubaruguy

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • arvada, colorado

Posted 28 July 2004 - 04:30 PM

between when wnd when??????, oh, and i dont work , so i can help just about all day if you need me to...

#3 DrKrazy

DrKrazy

Which one to drive today?

• Members
  • 935 posts
  • Golden

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:35 AM

Hey Shawn saw that you are moving close by, thought maybe after you got settled in I could give you some tours in town, local junkyards, restraunts etc...Plus I think from previous memory your also in the IT field maybe I can help get you a job someplace.
Always looking to hook up with other Colorado Subes, Look me up or give me a call on my cell (720)985-3238 ~ Keith
Plus alittle late but if you need my help unloading just give me a call.

#4 Subaru X

Subaru X

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Northglenn

Posted 03 August 2004 - 09:18 PM

ah I could've helped...but I didn't read this messege till today...the 3rd. Sorry.

#5 hassey

hassey

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Englewood, Colorado

Posted 05 August 2004 - 11:16 PM

Hey Shawn

I knew you would be in town on or around the Aug 1st and I just read this post Sorry. but if you have any loose ends or things to be moved give me a call and i'll also show you aroud the sites too
303 781-5058 Hassey/Rick

#6 ShawnW

ShawnW

Subaru Master Technician

• Administrator
  • 12,941 posts
  • Denver, Colorado

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:46 PM

Im moved in and online now, any of you that are local to me that want to give me a call just PM or email me for the number.

Thanks to John (aka thesuckerking) for helping unpack the truck!!!!! He is amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users