Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Today's No-Snow run (really ought to upgrade that 56k...)

Well, I'll start by apologizing to anyone who may have shown up at the Issaquah McDonald's to wait for me. We were sorta running late...got there about 9:30. Ooops. Anyway, no one there by then, so we went on up the Highway to Tinkham rd. Found a nice spot to take a quick pic. And throw the dog in the water. :grin:

p1010228s.jpg

p1010232s.jpg

Had some fun, but nothing real serious. Just enough flinging the car around to get the fenders a tad muddy and bend/break something in the steering. Not sure what that's about, but now something is a bit loose up front.

Anyway, we got done playing around on Tinkham and decided to go up the mountain a bit further and try to find some snow. Got to the summit, still didn't see anything, so we decided to head over towards alpental and just hike the little trail up to Snow lake. Apparently, the roo was offended by this and chose to eat its alternator belt. No problem, I'll just slap another on there....except I didn't bring one...and the nearest one was 25 miles away. Fortunately, we had a convenient tow service! :brow:

p1010233s.jpg

Anyway, thanks to the help of an Issaquah local (driving a Tahoe), I got my new belt and was back on the road in no time. Anyway...had a bit of an adventure, and yes...the dog actually pulled the car. Well, ok...not 25 miles, but he still pulled the car! :burnout: