Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Today's No-Snow run (really ought to upgrade that 56k...)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scoobywagon

Scoobywagon

Evil Genius (tm) for Hire

• Members
  • 1,044 posts
  • Bremerton-like

Posted 08 November 2004 - 04:51 AM

Well, I'll start by apologizing to anyone who may have shown up at the Issaquah McDonald's to wait for me. We were sorta running late...got there about 9:30. Ooops. Anyway, no one there by then, so we went on up the Highway to Tinkham rd. Found a nice spot to take a quick pic. And throw the dog in the water. :grin:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Had some fun, but nothing real serious. Just enough flinging the car around to get the fenders a tad muddy and bend/break something in the steering. Not sure what that's about, but now something is a bit loose up front.

Anyway, we got done playing around on Tinkham and decided to go up the mountain a bit further and try to find some snow. Got to the summit, still didn't see anything, so we decided to head over towards alpental and just hike the little trail up to Snow lake. Apparently, the roo was offended by this and chose to eat its alternator belt. No problem, I'll just slap another on there....except I didn't bring one...and the nearest one was 25 miles away. Fortunately, we had a convenient tow service! :brow:

Posted Image

Anyway, thanks to the help of an Issaquah local (driving a Tahoe), I got my new belt and was back on the road in no time. Anyway...had a bit of an adventure, and yes...the dog actually pulled the car. Well, ok...not 25 miles, but he still pulled the car! :burnout:

#2 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 08 November 2004 - 05:48 AM

Fun little adventure. I hope you gave the dog a treat after that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users