Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So I Santa brought me my goodyear assurance t.t. early! Put them on my 99 OBS and WOW!!! Couldnt belive my eyes (and everything else that goes into driving.) Not only do they look sharp, but they handle incredibly. I had a chance to drive on them in the heavy rain. Did 75 down I-70 and it didnt even feel like there was rain on the road. I dont think hyrdoplaneing is going to be a problem with these tires. However, dont drive on gravel. The huge treds like to stick onto large chuncks of gravel and fling them at your later on when your back on the highway. I am going to Salida, CO to do some skiing at Monarch on New Years. Hopefuly I will be able to report back on thier (and the OBS') winter performance. And by winter I mean snow. And by snow I mean I have driven somewhere I shouldnt have. :) But hopefuly it snows hard when I am there, that way I dont have to get myself into trouble and the skiing will be great! If anyone else has some snow experience with the new goodyears, lets hear it. I am also in the mood for some good winter vs subaru stories!!!