Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ok, Well let just say I am having a very hard time with my deck, Today I got a audio place to put my deck in, But they forgot to hook my subs up, And I been cracking these like crazy trying to get to the back of the deck, So I am TRYING to find someone that can help me get my cover off so I can get to the back of the deck so I can hook up my RCA cable to run to my sub, SO if you didn't understand what I was trying to get to, I can try to explain my self better, OK

I have the deck install, but everything got put back togather, so what I am trying to do is get to the back of the deck, BUT I don't know were to start, So basically I am in trouble, cause my deck is impossible to get to the back, So if someone can tell me how to get to the back of the deck please let me know, and let me know what tools I need if need any, THANX I hope there a smart guy out there

If its an aftermarket deck, there should be some sort of clips behind the trim ring that can be undone to slide the deck out. Can't really help beyond that as you don't provide any information about what sort of deck you had installed.