Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Driving from Atlanta to New England, May 21st

Hi all.

I'll be driving from Atlanta to northern CT May 21st/22nd, in the '73 split-gate wagon that was on eBay this past week. If anyone is in the area and wants to meet for coffee/lunch/whatever, it'd be great to meet some of you guys in person. Also, if anyone is willing to share emergency contact info (email and phone) I'd REALLY appreciate it. Driving 1000+ miles in a 32-year-old car is going to be very interesting.

Thanks,

Andrew

413-222-2428

aparker4.mac.com@earthlink.net

Hey!!!! call me please.I know you probably couldn't get away to help me yesterday but it would have been good to call me,even if to say "I just can't make it".I wanted you to talk to Charlie,who came down at 10PM and stayed untill around 1AM.....we'll talk soon.

No,I haven't asked my wife about the trip yet.;)

CONGRATS Andrew on the wagon!!! Lets bring back some of these basically extint beauties to the NE specially CT! You going to have to let me drool over it once you get it here.

I think Paul and Me are going for my coupe Sat.Can't wait...I bet you cant wait either for that unbelieveable wagon!