Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS7 caravan from MN area update

Just an update on the timing going into Bozeman.....Glendive to Bozeman looks like 630 miles if I'm reading the map correctly. That looks like at least 10 hours driving time to me.

Another update: I'm really confused now, the mileage table adds up to 630 miles but the exit numbers on I-94 come out to much less than that. When I get back to the office I'll try to get a better "guesstimate."

Yahoo Maps states that the distance between Glendive and Bozeman is 360.7 miles, at 60mph that would be 6 hours. From Bozeman, MT to Bothell, WA is 684.5 miles.

missoula auto salvage has at least 20 ea81's if parts are needed, open 8:30-5:30...

give a holler if you need me to pull some parts, or a place to crash, I'm waiting on temp tags for my brat, so I'm probably not driving until friday morning...

best of luck

Yahoo Maps states that the distance between Glendive and Bozeman is 360.7 miles, at 60mph that would be 6 hours. From Bozeman, MT to Bothell, WA is 684.5 miles.
That's correct; looking at the exit numbers and recognizing that they switch from I-94 to I-90 at Billings, the distance comes out to 360 miles. Odd that there a typo on the mileage chart of the Atlas I was using. Creative accounting is what I like....just saved almost 300 miles!:)

Well, sadly the Brat finally lost the head gaskets about 20 miles west of Billings. James will try to have AAA tow it to Bozeman where it will have safe haven for a few weeks until I can get out there and tow it home. I'll have more definite news later.

My Blue Brat will be safe in Bozeman, thanks to tailgatewagon who was kind enough to lend us garage space for the duration. It will come home as soon as I get past my vacation weeks (WCSS7 and Vancouver Island here we come). I haven't heard from the guys, but they might be in Idaho by now, certainly past Missoula. They are going to be one tired set of puppies when they arrive back here.

Thanks Sparky :-p He will really need looking after. We all know what kind of a guy Austin is :headbang: teehee

Hope all of you have tons of fun! I sincerely hope that I can make it next year!! (I am planning on it!! :D )

Party on!

~Freddie