Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who lives between MI and CA? Update First Post

Hey Noah... are you still in SD? When do you make your trek up to Seattle? You taking I-5 the whole way? Let me know, cause im sure you'll be passing through here, and it'd be cool to meet up for some lunch or dinner, depending on what time you roll through.

-Brian

That was the plan, I won't be going up to Seattle until February at the earliest.

Ok cool... keep me informed, you have my AIM. Feb is cool, i can wait :)

-Brian

Great, Now that i'm in a more repair-friendly environment i'm going to go through the car and do all the little things i was putting off cause of the snow and cold.

Noah,

where in MI are you from? I use to live in Sterling Hgts. I have alot of work to do on my wagon yet, going to be getting the lift kit in about a month or so. So where in wa are you going to be? I stay in Olympia right now, will be moving to the Tacoma area as soon as i find a good lot, i want to build a killer garage then ill build a house LOL

Bryan

Noah,

where in MI are you from? I use to live in Sterling Hgts. I have alot of work to do on my wagon yet, going to be getting the lift kit in about a month or so. So where in wa are you going to be? I stay in Olympia right now, will be moving to the Tacoma area as soon as i find a good lot, i want to build a killer garage then ill build a house LOL

Bryan

I was in Eastpointe, but i grew up in Kalamazoo, as far as Washington goes, i want to end up in Seattle, or north of town ish, but south of everett, but i know of a rather cute girl in olympia thats at college in Evergreen, so being on the south end may have its benifits.

If i'm up in Sea-towne and you need help with your lift let me know.