Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Shop/Club night Bellingham Offroaders

Scott in Bellingham

It's just a roll bar, not a cage. sorry! It was his senior project in High school. May be a good start for a cage though since that car is probably going to end up looking like the blue bomber or something. I'll be picking it up on Friday... woo hoo!

i want the cage

Thanks Scott!! It was a lot of fun! Hopefully we can do it again soon... I really want to take Jayden out in your woods with the '84.

Here's last nights progress:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=11044&size=big&cat=500&ppuser=17795

Cut the back off my '84 that had a tree fall on it.

did you say progress!:eek: :eek: :cool: :lol: :lol: :brow:

building more trails , welding up my diff tonight , we can do more if you like one, anyone need one bring it by tonight and we will weld them all up, then go out and try to brake things:brow: :brow: :brow:

building more trails , welding up my diff tonight , we can do more if you like one, anyone need one bring it by tonight and we will weld them all up, then go out and try to brake things:brow: :brow: :brow:

I'll be there, might be a little late... :banana:

ooooh... aahhh. sounds good!

where'd that spare diff go.... hmmm...

Man you Bellingham boys stay really tight.... i wish i had so more subie enthusiest that were willing to do some weekly stuff together :( ... o'well its nice to see that a groups is hanging together.

i've been slacking lately...

car broke (found a replacement... need to transfer everything over in <2 months....)

new job (2nd job) p/t janitor at the gun range... yippy

moving... this month

sorry all, when all this gets orginized/figured out i will again be a bellingham club attendy

Sounds good Andy,

As for me, I can't wait for tomorrow. It's finals week, and I feel like cutting something up to relieve stress. You up for it Scott?? How about we bob the rear end of the red beast?? Or whatever you have in mind would be fine.