Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Marysville Everett Need a Roomate?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 27 January 2006 - 03:18 PM

Looks like i got a good line on a job at Marysville Ford, not engineering, but it'll pay the bills, which is better than my current position.

So, if anyone is in Marysville, Everett or the greater Northern Seattle area, and is looking at renting out a room in their house, and perhaps some parking space, that would be great, i only have 2 cars at the moment, and probably won't be getting any more for the forseable future.

#2 syphon

syphon

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Kirkland

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:14 AM

You may not want to look any further than South Everett or so... the commute up I-5 could be a LONG one if you were coming from any further south. :)

#3 Monte

Monte

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Bellingham

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:11 AM

Looks like i got a good line on a job at Marysville Ford, not engineering, but it'll pay the bills, which is better than my current position.

So, if anyone is in Marysville, Everett or the greater Northern Seattle area, and is looking at renting out a room in their house, and perhaps some parking space, that would be great, i only have 2 cars at the moment, and probably won't be getting any more for the forseable future.

Look at Arlington too, way better commute from that direction. Unless being "in town" is important, not much in the town of Arlington.

Monte
Bellingham

#4 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 28 January 2006 - 02:42 PM

Anyone know where the county line is, and if i'll have to pass emissions if i'm north of it?

#5 Ever Victorious

Ever Victorious

Hazard to himself

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Everett

Posted 28 January 2006 - 02:47 PM

Anyone know where the county line is, and if i'll have to pass emissions if i'm north of it?

Both King and Snohomish counties require emissions. Skagit county does not, but that would require you to live in Mount Vernon. Rather far away.

#6 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 28 January 2006 - 02:49 PM

The V is pretty far away, but there is no way that my 96 will pass emissions, the EGR is blocked off, as per a snafu with CCR and the Subaru Guys, and my cats are, well, there still in Michigan, maybe a PO box would suffice.

#7 uncoolperson

uncoolperson

Idiot with a screwdriver

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • B-ham

Posted 28 January 2006 - 05:41 PM

we should have enough members in whatcom/skagit that could call you 'a room mate' if anyone ever called.

The V is pretty far away, but there is no way that my 96 will pass emissions, the EGR is blocked off, as per a snafu with CCR and the Subaru Guys, and my cats are, well, there still in Michigan, maybe a PO box would suffice.

#8 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 28 January 2006 - 06:47 PM

we should have enough members in whatcom/skagit that could call you 'a room mate' if anyone ever called.

Nice

#9 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:10 PM

I believe there are rural portions of King and Snohomish counties that don't require emissions testing; I'd check with WA state on that.

#10 Mr. Carb

Mr. Carb

Weather Geek

• Members
  • 883 posts
  • Shoreline

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:26 PM

Yeah, I don't remember where, but they have a huge list of zipcodes where emissions testing is required. If your zip code isn't on the list, you're home free.

#11 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:28 PM

This just keeps getting better.

I still would like to find a roomate, Marysville, or mt. vernon would be good, Vernon is a bit far, but i could manage.

#12 Ever Victorious

Ever Victorious

Hazard to himself

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • Everett

Posted 29 January 2006 - 12:13 AM

Yeah, I don't remember where, but they have a huge list of zipcodes where emissions testing is required. If your zip code isn't on the list, you're home free.

http://www.ecy.wa.go...s/Zip_codes.pdf

In case anyone was wondering.

The zip codes in Snohomish correspond to:
Bothell/Mill Creek/Kenmore/Woodinville
Edmonds/Mountlake Terrace/Lynnwood
Everett/Marysville/Mukilteo
Lake Stevens/Snohomish

So I guess Arlington, Stanwood, and Smokey Point are within Snohomish county, but not requiring emissions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users