Ultimate Subaru Message Board

another question for justy owners..will an 89 1.2 fit into a 94?

I don't know but I have a set of Justy FSMs en route in the mail. JustyPimp, Meeky Moose or RenaissanceMan might know of the top of their heads. Or try the Justy board.

What color is this Justy and what's it got going for it? I might be interested in adding a 2-door to my fleet when you're done with it.

its a white 94 justy 2 door, fwd, 5sp. clean body and interior, 140k miles. the guy wants $125 for it. if i pass, are you interested? i was reading on the justy site, that the crankshaft pulley bolt loosens up causing the key way to shear off. maybe if the pulley was taken off, and a larger key was added, and than everything put back together and tightened to the max, that just might work, i`ll have to check it out. thanks

Jon

I found a gazillion engines on http://www.car-part.com for ya. I would email or call a bunch of people and find someone willing to haggle. you'd be surprised how unmotivated some people are, and how some people will hook you up cheap and quick. You could get an engine on a pallet to you cheap. I did it with a Peugeot tranny everyone said I could not find or get economically. Got it for between 2-300 shipped to my door from this site.

Matt