Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

oct 25 so cali run

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rooinater

Rooinater

Official Thread Killer...

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 16 October 2003 - 10:15 PM

either superstition mountains in el centro or the imperial dunes. a light duty run nothing extreme. play in the sand and maybe a little rock if we go to superstition mtns. nothing high speed either. i keep breaking at any speed over 25mph.

who's interested? post here

#2 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 16 October 2003 - 10:17 PM

Did you have a successful run with the guys out there?

Can you give me a zipcode of a meeting place?

-Brian

#3 Rooinater

Rooinater

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 16 October 2003 - 10:28 PM

haven't had the time to drive to pheonix to run with them. i've been working 12 to 15 hrs a day and this week i work 6 days. they have a run at the end of this month. if i can make it i will. otherwise i'm waiting till i get my car back from mudrat's house. i'm planning to make the san diego 4 wheelers 4x meet in january.

if you want to go to superstition mtns i can give you gps fixes or locate a meeting place. along with i can post directions. tell me what you need to get there i'll post it. imperial dunes is about 20 mins down the freeway. we would meet at pair-a-dice store at the gordon wells exit off of I-8 if we go to imperial dunes. superstition mtns, i'll locate a place this weekend.

#4 Rooinater

Rooinater

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 19 October 2003 - 06:42 PM

going right now to scope out and play at superstition, i'll tell you how good it is. :brow: :banana:

#5 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 19 October 2003 - 06:56 PM

Are you going to be in san diego over thanksgiving weekend, my parents just bought a place down there and we will be spending thanksgiving down there, if you are we should head out to the hills.

#6 WRXchic

WRXchic

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • San Diego

Posted 19 October 2003 - 08:24 PM

ride up to Palomar..that's where a lot of MC riders are at, but man, i heard the ride is BEAAAAAAAUTIFUL!! mini coopers head out there...sched a ride there & i'm in..

#7 Rooinater

Rooinater

• Members
  • 2,285 posts
  • Gig Harbor

Posted 22 October 2003 - 01:01 AM

sort of will be driving through san diego that weekend if all goes well. i'm driving my car up to mudrats that weekend. so the 8" lift can be fabbed on along with a few other mods. will you be in san diego any time after the new years?? it's only like 2 to 2.5 hrs away from here. to camp pendelton it's 3 hrs.

#8 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 22 October 2003 - 01:16 AM

Matt. You comming through Sac as well? Lemme know and we can meet up for lunch or dinner or something.

-Brian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users