Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northern Nevada Meet 4/1/06

Hey since the Lifted Brat will be done soon, lets get something together. We have a new member in the area (DarkSTI) and TheSubaruJunkie should have the Rx runnin soon, so there isn't much from stopping us from getting together. I was thinking of some weekend day at the Beginning of April? The 1st? Was thinking of hitting up Dog Valley and Peavine, I haven't been out there in a long while. What do you think?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. My rig is stock height, just has a good set of snows on it. Keeps up with the "big dogs" just fine:D :D .

It did when I had no reverse and only 4 HI!:grin: We'll see if you can keep up this time. haha. It should be fun. Just a cruise.

So are we gonna tackle that trail up Kings Row? Sounds pretty narley. April 1st I dont think we will be able to make it to Dog Valley cuz of the huge snow pack we have now. But we can always try!:dead: :dead:

I'm heading up Bud Canyon (Kings row canyon) THIS WEEKEND. SUNDAY. I'll let you know what time. Other than that, I think dog valley might be possible in a couple of weeks. We'll see.

I'm heading up Bud Canyon (Kings row canyon) THIS WEEKEND. SUNDAY. I'll let you know what time. Other than that, I think dog valley might be possible in a couple of weeks. We'll see.

We could always try Doyle Grade again...;)