Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my first offroading video clip an pics

subie94

i know this is posted in the video thread but i meant to start a thread for it,so here it is....thought it'd be seen more here..

th_S3010070.jpg :banana:

here is the first time i ever videoed offroading my legacy.this is also the most extreme situation i've ever had her in.

*sorry for the shortness of the clip,it was done with my dig cam*

here's some pics...

S3010065.JPG--that's where i came down from in the video.

S3010069.JPG--shot taken just before desending...

I'm sure the pictures aren't doing it justice, but not bad for a stock legacy. Now *if* you didn't mind putting some dents in the car, I've got some more challenges down in my neighborhood.

yah the pics are to scenic for what i was trying to show...the really bad stuff wasn't accessible with the wagon(to many dang LARGE rocks,atv/dirtbike trails):brow:

as far as me minding putting dents in the leg...Heck,i've done that myself(but i'm not proud about my taking my anger out on poor bert).when i find the extra $ to use for gas on the trip to your area,i'll have to give you a shout out...

I know trails from a cruise in the woods to redneck demo-derby, it'll make it through if you just give it more gas- style trails. Your pick.

there were some of those type of trails in the area,if i wasn't by myself i would of gone down them.but seeing that i didn't feel like doing a recovery alone....(place no equipment to do so:-p )

i'll have to let you know when i can make it over to your area.(which reminds me,i still need to pick up those parts from you)

redneck demo derby? they already are redneck/hic/trailer trash.how do you get more redneck?A local at the last mud bog bought a $50 rolled ford and took that through the mud,round roof and no windows...+ a large confed flag...

he lost to a chevy monte carlo on a blazer frame and 35" tires.

Just because I enjoy the thrills of smashing a vehicle through terrain it was never meant to traverse doesn't mean that I support Southern Independence.

It puzzles me why anyone would want to fly a confederate flag on their vehicle. YOUR SIDE LOST. The nation that the flag represented doesn't even exist. What will it change if you fly it?

Muddboggin is some wild stuff. recovery gear becomes paramount doing that. There is a trail in wilton that stopped a ford with 44's and a 351w. The toyota's we were running didn't have a chance. we got both stuck in 5 minutes and had to call in a stock nissan hardbody to come resque us.