Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Front Left + Back Right speakers aren't working

Hello all, I just got my stereo installed and working and much to my dismay I run into this problem. My Front Left + Back Right speakers aren't working.

I've checked my wiring multiple times (making sure my colors match up) and I tried testing with a 1.5v battery....it was wierd. I tried my front left one...nothing....tried my back right (which I knew was working) and it worked.....went back and tried my two broken ones nothing and then I went back to the back right....for the life of me I couldn't get it to static again :-\

Please Help - Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Jutboy

hehe....it was late and I was pissed off.

Ok, I have a 95 Impreza L. The cd player/mp3 players is a V3 (a pretty generic brand I assume) and all I did was replace the stock tape player. I was told the tape player worked a while ago but nothing has worked since I got the car (two weeks ago).

It is hooked up to my stock speakers via a wiring harness that uses the standard color/speaker codes...this I soldered to the labeled wires they gave me which connects to the back of my unit....everything powers up fine and plays perfect except those two speakers.