Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lookin for roads around Corvallis OR

I havent posted much on this forum but everyone seems really cool and ive been lookin for some good roads to play on in my impreza around corvallis OR. I am an OSU student and have lived in corvallis my whole life but i still only know a few roads on Mary's Peak and id love for someone to show me around that knows the place better. i have seen some lifted old school subies around town, and i think my car would fit in better with that crowd than the wrx/sti bunch :-p

i have a green 95 impreza coupe, 22t and awd swapped, wrx wheels... next project is custom skidplates :D wave if ya see me!

Yup its a green (muddy) impreza coupe, it would be cool to meet up sometime, there are 4 or 5 other (newer) subaru friends that are OSU students as well as countless others ive just met. but we should meet up sometime, like the rallycross! im replacing my wheel bearing, relocating the coolant tank, and custom saab intercooling my motor all this week in prep for the rallyx, im hopin it will be happy running 12lb's of boost :headbang:

heres an un-muddy pic:

sry about the size

dscf00721qy.jpg

Heh heh nice picture! I was running time clocks for the whole day and I left around 3:30. I was in a grey Matix t-shirt and camo shorts, mostly haning around the start tent. Sorry I missed ya. I am just finishing my last finals up and am graduating. I will be up in Portland for good now, but I will keep an eye out at the next rally cross!

later

-Chris

hey, i was at rallyx also and i believe we ran into each other when you said you were tired of standing and got your little chair, i was in com 1 in the after noon secocond session, i was in the blue ea82 wagon with the pugs.

the one in my avatar