Ultimate Subaru Message Board

mount washington rallyx

I'm close enough to get up to Vancouver Island if need be. About two hours driving and a great ferry ride. I didn't see a lot of information about how to get there and what part of the Island I should head for. Would it be better to come into Nanaimo or Victoria? July is out for me since relatively local events have me O.D.-ing this July (4 rallycrosses in 5 weekends!!:slobber: ). But I'd be interested in future events if you'd list them. I'm always looking for an excuse to visit Vancouver Island. Thanks for posting.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry it took me so long to reply. the best way to get to mt washington is to take the ferry to nanaimo and go north from there. all the events listed are at mt washington alpine resort in there lower parking lot. now for the bad news...

they have started requesting people to let them know when they plan on attending events because of a lack of attendance.

events are cost (in canadian funds) 40 per event plus add another 10 if your not a island rally club member

hope it helps

That helps. Thank you. I'll follow up more later. I know a few friends on the Island as well a Board member on Salt Spring Island. I'm always looking for a reason to sneak a long weekend on Vancouver Island. Now I can even attend a rallycross if the timing is right.

3. July 30th

4. August 20th

5. September 23rd*

6. September 24th*

Note: *This is an overnight stay at the resort, with extra runs, party in the evening, and early morning start, depending on hangovers!

Arrgh, I think this is the same weekend as a (for me) local event. I'll have to check the local schedule for this. Thanks for the update.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...